*** OPEN SATURDAY 21ST OCTOBER 12.00PM - 12.30PM ***
Auction: Saturday 11th November commencing at 12.30pm On Site
A dress circle position encompassing 815.7sqm (approx.) of street-to-waterfront land bestows this truly magnificent property with intimate panoramic views over a boat-studded stretch of Middle Harbour, overlooking Fig Tree Point and Mosman on the opposite bank. Complete with shared deepwater jetty and pontoon, this is an impeccably appointed sanctuary, laid out for relaxed, sophisticated indoor/outdoor living. A multitude of harbour-facing outdoor spaces ensure effortlessly impressive entertaining to suit any weather or occasion, while the interiors showcase a seamless blend of classic, European inspired elegance and contemporary designer luxury.
* Lush gardens descend to waterfront terrace, jetty & pontoon
* Open plan living and dining enclosed by walls of glass bi-folds
* Elegantly curved terrace immersed in sweeping panoramas
* Casual downstairs retreat opening to its own stunning terrace
* Calacatta marble kitchen, full suite of deluxe Miele appliances
* Magnificent top floor master, bay window and dressing room
* Opulent Botticino marble ensuite, monsoon shower, freestanding bath
* Blackbutt floors, internal access DLUG, Honeywell A/V security
* A/C, fireplace, ducted heating, ducted vacuum, auto irrigation
* Tip of the peninsula, walk to golf course, city bus, foreshore parks
Land size: 815.7sqm approx.
Isabella Yan 0422 431 859 of Shead Property. In conjunction with Sydney Sotheby's International John Conroy 0412 980 893.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.