*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
This magnificent home showcases a genteel contemporary elegance that is graced with a refined streetscape. An architectural design sympathetic to Feng shui principals, it is drenched with natural light via the floor to ceiling glass voids and genius use of immense glass doors which open to a lush manicured garden, fringed by mature plants. On offer is a flexible floor plan of four bedrooms with a fifth bedroom or study and also a reading room. Occupying a sought after setting, moments to Beauchamp Park and a short stroll to Chatswood Chase, transport and Chatswood's shopping mecca, its convenience belies the serenity of the setting.
* Impeccably appointed full brick residence with double lock up garage
* Designer kitchen with waterfall edge Corian island bench and Miele appliances
* Polished hardwood floors and staircase with glass balustrades
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, vacuum points, security intercom
* Expansive open plan living dining, undercover alfresco area delivers many dining options
Land size: 480sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.