*** SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER ***
Auction: Saturday 15th September commencing at 10.00am On Site
In a beautifully landscaped private setting, this home enjoys an elevated position capturing lush, leafy views over the tranquil surrounding districts. Featuring multiple living areas, the indoor/outdoor layout and gorgeous gardens are sure to inspire any family with a love of entertaining.
The versatile floorplan can offer teenagers with own living area and bathroom or room for a home office with separate access.
Enhanced by modern updates, it presents as an exceptionally comfortable home as-is, with potential to add your own personalised touches and further capitalise on a popular locale. Other features include an updated eat-in kitchen with quality appliances, central gas heating, renovated bathrooms, lock up garage with extensive under house storage and fully fenced, child and pet safe backyard.
* Formal lounge/dining with wraparound picture windows & district views
* East-west aspect ensures streaming natural light throughout the day
* Spacious and bright family room with hardwearing polished brushbox timber floor
* Huge, updated dine-in kitchen with gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
* Elegantly renovated main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
* Three generous bedrooms, oversized master with mirrored built-ins
* Period high ceilings with moulded cornices, classic timber French doors
* Automatic lock-up garage with access to extensive underhouse storage
* Stroll to Lane Cove River parkland, tennis courts and golf course
* Steps to buses, minutes to trains, shops and sought-after local schools
* Riverside Business Park, Macquarie University and Hospital, Lane Cove Park in walking distance
Land size: 575sqm approx.
In conjunction with: Eastblock Vendor Advocates
Craig Brown 0402 971 831
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.