*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***
A newly completed, top-to-bottom renovation has transformed this gracious Federation era home into a sophisticated retreat, set on a completely level 700sqm with an enviable rear-to-north aspect. Offering extraordinarily versatile, adaptable family living over an expansive single level, its fluid integration of in and outdoor spaces encourage effortless entertaining. Showcasing contemporary inclusions of the highest calibre throughout, its central location is a stroll to Artarmon station and within a walk to Chatswood CBD.
* Magnificent soaring ceilings, polished timber floors, period details
* Lounge, dining and kitchen enclosed by full-width glass bi-fold doors
* All-weather entertaining terrace and wide fully-fenced level lawns
* State-of-the-art eat-in gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone island bar
* Suite of Miele fittings including gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave
* Luxurious master bedroom with huge walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Stunning silver Travertine tiled bathroom, freestanding designer tub
* Lock-up garage plus additional secure car space, A/V intercom gates
* Ducted air conditioning, gas heating, timber plantation shutters
* Stroll to parks and quality schools, 1km walk to Chatswood station
Land size: 695.6sqm
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.