*** SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER ***
Auction: Saturday 3rd November commencing at 9.30am On Site
Occupying a coveted position on the high side of one of Artarmon's finest streets, this charming character residence represents an outstanding lifestyle opportunity for young families. Awash with natural light and framed by generous child-friendly gardens on a 695sqm (approx.) near-level parcel, it delivers boundless scope to renovate, extend or further capitalise as desired. Enhanced by a captivating streetscape, striking façade and an abundance of stunning period features combined with limited modern updates, it awaits a new family to make its own. Enviably situated a leisurely 650m stroll to the station, walking distance to Artarmon Public School and popular Thomson and Cleland Parks, its highly sought after setting is an easy commute to the city and Chatswood's bustling shopping precinct.
* Expansive open plan living with bay window seat and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Revamped kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel oven and Bosch dishwasher
* Formal dining with original hardwood floors, gas bayonets in living and dining areas
* Generous sun-soaked lawns and enclosed easy-care gardens perfect for children
* Oversized master bedroom with French doors to enclosed north-facing verandah
* Refreshed bathroom with separate tub and shower, internal laundry with storage
* Covered front verandah and wide street frontage with ample off-street parking
* Double brick and sandstone foundations, ornate high ceilings, casement windows
* Walk to Artarmon station, shops, school and parks, easy access to Chatswood/City
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.