*** CONTACT US FOR OPEN TIMES ***
Enjoying a peaceful, leafy position on the high side of Carr Street, this exceptional townhouse presents impeccable indoor and outdoor living and a selection of superb outdoor entertaining areas. Blessed with an abundance of light, and a convenient position close to Waverton Station, this immaculate residence presents a low-maintenance lifestyle for upsizers, empty nesters and families. Nestled to the rear of a well-presented strata complex of just four, a clever split-level design creates subtle zones for living and dining that flow out to a selection of two sunny courtyards, which offer lots of space for relaxation and entertaining. Though quiet and protected, this sought-after street is conveniently located close to public transport, esteemed schools, Waverton Park and pristine harbour beaches and walkways.
* Split-level design that flows over three immaculate levels
* Dining flows to a spacious nor-east facing decked courtyard to the rear
* Lounge room with timber floors flows to nor-west facing courtyard
* Luxurious master bedroom with balcony and shower en-suite
* Two other north-facing bedrooms, one with built-ins, downstairs WC
* Main bathroom with bath and overhead shower, concealed laundry
* Gourmet stone kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances, dishwasher
* Set within a pet-friendly strata complex with intercom access
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning in living, dining and two bedrooms
* Two secure parking spaces located underneath the building
* Shared lockable storage within the building, plenty of internal storage
* 3 min walk to Waverton train station, 10 mins to McMahons Point ferry
Strata levies: $750pq approx.
Strata plan registered: 2001
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.