*** OPEN SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 11.00AM - 11.30AM ***
Auction: Saturday 3rd March commencing at 11.00am On site
Literally a few hundred metres stroll from the bustling heart of Chatswood CBD, this original character home on the prestigious residential end of Archer Street boasts immense possibilities to renovate, extend (STCA) and add enormous value thanks to a spectacular 757.8sqm land parcel. Embracing a coveted north easterly aspect to the rear and a versatile garden granny flat, its spacious interiors are overflowing with original period charm. An incredibly rare blank canvas opportunity, the property lies approximately 1km from both Chatswood and Roseville station.
* Near-level block, north east to rear aspect and 18.28m frontage
* Fully fenced front lawns, extensive yard, established gardens
* 28sqm, freshly painted granny flat - rental or in-law retreat
* Traditional ornate high ceilings, picture rails and leadlights
* Grand formal lounge plus separate casual living/dining space
* Kitchen with separate walk-in pantry and servery bar to dining
* Main bedroom features a versatile adjoining sunroom/study
* Air conditioning, lock-up garage, secure driveway parking
* Ready to be transformed into a truly stunning family home
* Stroll to Chatswood Chase, Beauchamp Park, , local primary and secondary schools
Land size: 757.8sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.