*** SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION ***
An opportunity so close to Chatswood CBD rarely comes along. On the market for the first time in 50 years, this almost entirely original double fronted Federation home, a former Manse, is positioned on an immensely valuable 923.2sqm approx. of near-level land, with dual street access.
The location is unbeatable; nestled in a leafy residential street just a few minutes level stroll to Chatswood's beating heart. Major shopping, dining, entertainment, sought after schools, services & transport hub right there, at the doorstep. With the train and bus interchange less than 800m away on foot, buses less than 100m - here's an opportunity for an investment and/or a lifestyle with all amenities.
A substantial single level period home as-is, this property is ripe for renovation and awaiting your inspiration...
* Unique, irreplaceable location
* Historic bungalow set amid deep front & rear lawns/gardens
* Walk to shopping centres, restaurants, primary schools, high schools (incl St Pius X College, Chatswood High, Willoughby Girls), coaching colleges
* Close proximity to Chatswood CBD, transport hub, offices, hospitals, all amenities
* Substantial floor plan with formal lounge, plus dining & family room
* Soaring ceilings, wraparound verandah, working fireplace
* Currently provides five bedrooms including BIR in master
* Separate large study/office/library or sixth bedroom
* Huge functional open plan kitchen, full-sized main bathroom
* Rear access via Bertram St to lock-up garage, carports, storage
* Rare opportunity to recreate one of the area's last original homes
* Potential to extend upwards or outwards, or develop the site (STCA)
* Ready to recreate into grand and distinctive family residence or redevelop to maximise the potential of this unique location
Land size: 923.2sqm approx.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Shead Real Estate Pty Ltd have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.